- born 1965
- mother of three children
- educated as a nurse with main focus in Oncology
- studied the basics of TCM 20 years ago
- since that time I have practical experience in TCM
- have worked as a food adviser since 1996
- I teach nationally and internationally
- I work also as an instructor for terminal care courses see here
When I started with TCM 20 years ago I was looking for the causes of diseases. I could not accept the
symptom oriented western medicine as the only one possible.
I placed the main emphasis on dietetic treatment, because here you can combine comfort with benefit.
The foundation of healthy food is knowledge about the effects of different food in individual bodies.
In this sense it is possible to "eat yourself healthy"!